Background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10) I just spent 20 minutes laying on my belly across from Tot eating Nilla Wafers at 11pm. (he was butt naked) b/c he has an awful diaper rash that had to be "dealt with". You Moms know what I am talking about!

9) My High school girls soccer team played and won their first game 4-1

8) I loved driving with the windows down today!!

7) My family has a birthday on every Sunday of this month! How does that happen?!?!

6) As I am typing this my dog keeps pooting right next to me. Thank you Zuri.

5) I have only seen Tater maybe 10-20 minutes today and won't see him till tomorrow evening:@(

4) I am bummed that I didn't get to go to my friends wedding shower today. I was really excited about going then I found out that my team was playing in Millington... who plays soccer in Millington anyways?!?!

3) I have never done Ten Things Thursday and I don't think I will do it again. It is hard... I ran out of things at number 6. Can you tell? Lol!

2) I wish my neighborhood/neighbors were a bit more friendly. Moving from the country, where your neighbor is about five acres or more away, I guess I had higher expectations of city folk ha ha!

1) I realized today how behind I have gotten on my Chronological Bible reading. I am so ashamed. Inconsistency will be my demise!

5 comments:

  1. You are silly !!! I just wanted to let you know that our family birthdays are on MONDAYS, not Sundays !!! Loving your posts :) Have a good weekend and keep everyone well over there :) ~ Crys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did miss you last night. It was such a sweet shower.

    Ten Things can be hard...here's my secret.. think about something that has happened each day since the last thursday and blog about it...then just add a couple of other fun things...pictures help.

    We are friendly neighbors... we're just never home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goes to show you that I don't even know what day it is half the time... Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked so hard to get caught up on my CBR and when I finally caught up I was so proud of myself. It only took a week and I was behind again! Why is it so hard to read for 15 minutes a day?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm its totally ok you missed the shower..your gift sooo made up for it!!!!! and i love being on people's blogs so that just made my day(aside from getting your gift!)!!! also, the wrap you posted about...yeah chad gave me one that he brought to work..AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete